Thank you for considering a donation to our church
We now have a new, easy way to make a donation. Just make a simple e-tranfer from your own banking site using Interac®. You can do it anytime and without leaving your chair.
Making a donation by Interac® e-Transfer is easy!
- Go to the Interac® payment option on your bank’s website.
- Enter “Christian Science Church” or even “CS Church” (the blank is probably too small for our full name) as the recipient of the e-transfer. If your banking site requires you to specify a first and last name for the Interac® recipient break our name up any way you like.
- What’s really important is that you enter this special email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, to further identify the church as the recipient.
- Specify the amount of your donation.
- Important: Be sure to indicate your name, your email address and the word “Donation” in the Comments section of the Interac® form so that we can send you a tax receipt at the end of the year.
- (Unlike Interac® transfers to individuals, you do not have to specify a security question and answer. If your banking site requests that you supply a security question, go ahead. It will get stripped out later, no worries.)
- An email notification will automatically be sent to the church.
- You will get an email response indicating that your donation has been successfully received.
How secure is an Interac® e-Transfer?
Email messages are only used to notify the church that it has been sent a payment. The funds are not transferred through email, they are transferred through established Canadian banking channels that have been employed for years, like the method banks use for cashing cheques.
Interac® and the Interac® logo are registered trade-marks
of Interac Corp. Used under license.